Each UVI campus has its own bookstore, where we offer a wide variety of books, including local authors, best-selling fiction and non-fiction, test prep resources, required reading titles, and of course all your UVI textbooks!
The campus bookstores are also where you can pick up UVI apparel to rep your school. From t-shirts and shorts to sweatshirts, hats and bags, we’ve got a wide selection.
Don’t forget to check out our textbook rooms, where we’re offering digital versions as well as new and used hard copies.
If you can’t find a book you’re looking for, we may be able to special order it for you.
The bookstores also stock necessities like snacks, toiletries, over-the-counter medicines and school supplies. Come visit us today!
- Refunds are only available for textbooks during the first two weeks of the semester. During summer sessions, returns must be made during the first week of class.
- All textbook sales are final after the second week of class.
- Books purchased with shrink wrap must stay wrapped in their original packaging.
- The University has a strict No Receipt, No Refund policy.
- Keep your receipt for book buyback at the end of the fall and spring semesters. Buyback occurs only during finals week.
- Refunds are not available for supplies or for non-required reading material.